My Sweet Girl Turned 4!!!

This is Shelby enjoyed several of her birthday presents - all at the same time. :)
The birthday gang enjoying pizza.
This post is WAY overdue, but I haven't had a camera since we've been back from VA, and it's hard to get motivated to blog when you don't have pictures...Now I have much to share.
Shelby turned 4 on Nov. 2. We had our very first birthday slumber party!! Anna & Lawson came to party with us!!! I told Aunt Christy that this is probably the first and last slumber party that I allow Shelby to invite boys! :) We had a GREAT birthday party - full of pizza, dress-up, presents, and Tinkerbell - right up Shelby's alley.
My sweet Shelby is a precious angel-girl. She loves her sisters and is almost always looking for ways to help or play with them. She LOVES dress-up - princess, ballerina, cheerleader... She is a girly-girl - only wanting to wear dresses that fly up when she twirls - with non-puffy sleeves - and not too high on her neck - with a headband - and her shiny red shoes. Shelby has a sweet loving heart and is an absolute joy in our lives. She LOVES life and lives it enthusiastically. She's full throttle one direction or the other - there is very little lukewarm in her world. I love and admire that about her (most days!) and am excited to see how that characteristic shapes her life. I am crazy proud to be Shelby's mama and I love her dearly.
No comments:
Post a Comment